Classes are in Person or avilable online
Movement Matters! Embody PhysioYoga combines the movement and strength building expertise of physical therapy with the ancient science of yoga to provide a functional, integrative and whole person form of treatment. Through one-on-one sessions or group classes, PhysioYoga delivers a new model for health, fitness, and prevention and rehabilitation.
PhysioYoga can help you decrease the risk of chronic disease, manage chronic or new pain, manage stress, and promote lifelong healthy habits. We meet you where you are–regardless of age, gender, orthopedic concerns or previous injuries, strength, or flexibility. Together, we build balance, strength, and confidence.
All of our classes are Pelvic Floor and Bone Health safe, but if you have concerns about ability to participate or your health, please contact Rebecca@embody-pt.com.
Rebecca Meehan PT PYT WCS offers one-on-one treatment sessions or group classes to fit your needs and your schedule. Through an individual treatment, we can develop a program tailored to your needs and goals, combining yoga with manual therapy and specialized exercise techniques. Our group classes offer ample modifications, allowing you to scale the program to fit your abilities.
“I have been doing yoga for over 15 years and taking Becki’s class showed me a level of core strength that will forever change the way that I practice. I feel so much stronger and grounded in poses that have always been more challenging for me.” Ellen, 2022
PHYSIOYOGA Classes With Rebecca Meehan PT WCS PYT
Monday 12:00-1:00 PM ET
Wednesday 9 – 10:15 a.m. ET
Thursday 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m ET
When you purchase a class pass below, we will email you the links for classes. If you have questions or concerns about PhysioYoga, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Single Yoga Class, Purchase Here (1 Class, $18.00)
From a prior participant (and new mom):
“All told from water breaking to birth, the process was …., but it went very smoothly thanks to quite a few of your lessons.(My partner) was able to help me through mobility and breathing towards the end to speed up the process. Thank you for your help.” TM
This Childbirth Preparation class will be held in person or you may attend online. It is for first time parents AND for those of you who have delivered previously. We ALL benefit from knowledge, exercise, techniques, AND from a toned and supple pelvic floor! Join in to learn:
- How the pelvic floor and core work together and provide exercises to help develop a supple and toned pelvic floor for labor and delivery.
- Breath, motion, and techniques that can support you and assist in mobility during labor
- Positions, breath, and movements to facilitate delivery.
- Techniques and items that can support you during pregnancy and in your postpartum days will be demonstrated.
After the baby is born, you need knowledge and information to assist you in the early days of recovery and early healing! We will:
- Provide tips and techniques for pelvic floor and abdominal support and care in the early days after the baby is born
- Techniques to assist you in mobility and comfort in your early postpartum days.
- Basic information to assist with Peeing and Pooping, posture and lifting after giving birth
Please register below for the date that suits you! After you register you will receive a Zoom link. Video recordings of exercises and handouts are provided after the class.