Embody Physio May, 2020 Covid-19 Health Update: We are in the office and seeing clients on a one to one basis. We continue to offer Telehealth visits if that is better for you.
Please do not let the need for Social Distancing and protecting self and family prevent or limit your health and function. We see and work with only one person at a time, and will be leaving time between each visit to clean all equipment. Masks on! We want to see your smiling eyes!
What’s holding you back?
- Leaking or fear of leaking urine with day to day activity or exercise
- Back and neck pain
- Pain or incontinence during Pregnancy
- Postpartum concerns like Diastasis, scar pain, back and SI pain, urinary leakage, and not being able to return to “yourself“
- Joint stiffness and discomfort
- Pelvic pain related to Endometriosis or after surgery (including C-sections)
- Pelvic pain with or preventing intimacy and intercourse
- Pelvic pressure or heaviness, or being diagnosed with pelvic prolapse (POP)
- Being told activities, movements, or exercises are “bad” or dangerous for you
- Bone Health /Osteoporosis Concerns
- And More. What is it YOU want to be able to do and feel good doing?
We have solutions.
Often you are told “it’s normal.” Being told “it’s normal” or “you’re fine” is NOT okay!
Skeptical? Concerned that improvement is not possible? Perhaps you have attended PT and did not find a solution. Maybe you have been told that you have platueaed and that future gains are not possible, or your insurance has told you that you are done. You are not alone.
That’s why we provide a free 20 minute consultation in person or by phone
for you tell us more, discuss where you want to be, and to learn more about solutions.
Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness Gift Cards
We know that with current events and the need to stay in, your health and wellness might be limited. We understand! But we also don’t want to see decline post-op, in balance and other problems, AND of course, in your pelvic health! Live Streamed classes are fun and interactive. They are not meant to treat or to repalce treatment but are a great starting point for many people or a stepping stone from PT to more fitness!
Visit this page for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Moms to be benefit from information to help in early days postpartum. Request our Core & Pelvic Floor tips and advice for Moms-to-be and New Moms. Or contact us to learn more.
Did you know that over 70% of women with Back Pain have Pelvic Floor problems? Learn Tips to assist with your Back and Bladder concerns here, or ask us!
I highly recommend Embody for anyone that has “tried PT before and it didn’t work” or anyone frustrated with medical recommendations and treatment without seeing results.
Working with you is one of the best things I’ve done for my health and more women should take the time to do so—I only regret not calling you when Karen first mentioned it to me, (yep, it took me nearly a year!)
Embody PT is knowledgeable and passionate about pelvic health. I don’t hesitate to send past & current clients their way!
Copyright Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness – All rights reserved