Pelvic Health ***** Physical TheRapy ***** Bone Health
Embody will be closed Tuesday November 21 through Sunday November 26 while I celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. I will be back in the office on Monday November 27th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I wish you, your family and friends a wonderful time celebrating one another!
Building, regaining, and developing Strength, Balance, Mobility and FUNCTION; YOU are at the CORE at Embody Physiotherapy!
At Embody, you’ll experience:
- Solutions for Pelvic Health concerns for all genders. Don’t let leakage, urgency, pain and prolapse stop you!
- Assessment and programs to address and build your Bone Health. Osteopenia and Osteoporosis do not need to stop you.
- Physical Therapy assessment and treatment for neck and low back pain and other joint mobility problems.
- Physical Therapy before, during, and after pregnancy including individual treatment, and Childbirth Preparation classes.
- Diastasis Recti (DRA), Pelvic Floor and Core Assessment, Biofeedback, and REtraining using Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging
- Class-based or individual PhysioYoga for all levels. A fun and effective way to combine fitness and wellness.
- Low Pressure Fitness: Core and Postural Fitness training
- Free 20 minute PT or wellness consultation; discover if Embody is the right place for YOU!
From a prior patient on why she chose Embody over her prior PT: “I looked around the room, and everyone was doing the same exercise as me. But I didn’t think that what I needed was the same as them!”
At Embody Physiotherapy, you’re more than a number. Looking for more? Contact us today to learn if Embody is right for you, or schedule an appointment!
“Becki at Embody literally changed my life! I was dealing with pain that many people didn’t understand or give the time to understand. Becki listened, developed a plan, and was one of my strongest supporters. Embody looks at the whole person and works with each individual-the best around!”
New Blog Post: “Let’s Discuss Prehab and Care BEFORE Surgery!” Ask how Rebecca Meehan PT can answer your questions and help you prepare for surgery as well as recover after!
Appointment Availability: Rebecca Meehan PT WILL be seeing patients on Labor Day. Please contact me for an appointment.
Embody PT DOES have appointments available, and depending on your time and schedule needs, might be able to see you within a week. Almost always within 2 weeks! We have heard that some local PTs have a several month waitlist. Your health and function are important, and we are here to help you be at your best!
Rebecca Meehan PT WCS PYT is available to see clients on Saturdays and some evenings. We know that schedules are busy and do our best to help you take care of yourself. To schedule a Saturday appointment or to inquire about after work appointments, please contact email@example.com
Upcoming Saturday appointment availability:
Other dates on request
January dates TBD
Workshop and Class Schedule is Up through December 2023
Covid and Mask update.
2023: Masks are optional at Embody. I respect your wish to mask for your health, and will mask if you are doing so.
Covid is still with us, as are the “ordinary” colds, flus and viruses, and RSV. If you are not feeling well, please contact me to reschedule your appointment. I thank you, as do my other clients and patients!! Together, we keep each other well!