What’s holding you back? What’s keeping you from doing the things you love?
Building, regaining, and developing Strength, Balance, Mobility and FUNCTION at any time in life is a journey–let us join you on it! At Embody, you’ll experience:
- One-on-one evaluations and treatment with personalized treatment and programs to address Spine, Hip and pelvis concerns, Bone Health, and overall function concerns.
- Care before, during, and after pregnancy including individual treatment, and Childbirth Preparation class.
- Class-based or individual PhysioYoga for all instruction levels. A fun way to combine fitness and wellness.
- In-person or telehealth consultations and appointments
- Free 20 minute PT or wellness consultation; discover if Embody is the right place for YOU!
- Assessment and Biofeedback using Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging
- Integrative Health and Wellness with a Whole-body approach. Experience Health, Wellness, and Fitness
At Embody, you’re more than a number. Looking for more? Contact us today to learn if Embody is right for you, or schedule an appointment!
Did you know that Rebecca Meehan PT WCS PYT is available to see clients on Saturdays and some evenings? We know that schedules are busy and do our best to help you take care of your self. To schedule a Saturday appointment or to inquire about after work appointments, please contact email@example.com
January 2022 Saturday Appointments: January 8 and January 22 (tentative)
Things I frequently hear from clients and patients:
- I thought that leakage/pelvic heaviness/pain (and often all 3) were normal after having children and I would just have to deal with it.
- I have been told (or read on the internet) so many different things over the past several years that I just have dealt with it. Now I know that there are solutions and help for my pelvic pain.
- The information you shared in the workshop is something that would be helpful for everyone! Not just pregnant people!
- It is so helpful to understand how my body works and to know that I can make changes.
- You mean that I don’t need to stop running?? (Or jumping? Or lifting?)
- Do you work with people with spine problems?? (Answer: YES! We work with ALL of you. It’s all connected)
At Embody, we really try not to say “Don’t do that.” Instead, after a thorough history and examination we build a program to help you get back to “Doing”.