Where is your journey taking you? What’s holding you back?
- Leaking or fear of leaking urine with day to day activity or exercise
- Back and neck pain
- Pain or incontinence during Pregnancy
- Post-partum concerns like Diastasis, scar pain, back and SI pain, urinary leakage, and not being able to return to “yourself”
- Joint stiffness and discomfort
- Pelvic pain related to Endometriosis and other health problems
- Pelvic pain with or preventing intimacy
- Pelvic pressure or heaviness
- Little “niggling” aches and accumulating pains
- Being told activities, movements, or exercises are “bad” or dangerous for you
- Bone Health /Osteoporosis Concerns
We have solutions.
Being told “it’s normal” is NOT okay!
Skeptical? Concerned that improvement is not possible? Perhaps you have attended PT and did not find help. You are not alone.
That’s why we provide a free 30 minute consultation in person or by phone
for you tell us more, discuss your goals, and to learn more about solutions.
Moms- to -be and New(er) Moms: Check out our upcoming workshop: “Pregnancy, Preparing for Labor and Delivery, and Early Post-Partum Tips” Saturday, March 14, 2020 9:30-11:30 AM. This workshop will be held every 2 months.
PeriNatal Yoga (MamaSTE) Classes for Moms-to-be and new(er) moms….really any woman looking for a core and pelvic floor yoga program! Tuesdays, beginning February 18 6:30-8 PM. Rebecca@embody-pt.com with questions
Core & Pelvic Floor tips and advice for Moms-to-be and New Moms.
Learn Tips to assist with your Back and Bladder concerns.
I highly recommend Embody for anyone that has “tried PT before and it didn’t work” or anyone frustrated with medical recommendations and treatment without seeing results.
Working with you is one of the best things I’ve done for my health and more women should take the time to do so—I only regret not calling you when Karen first mentioned it to me, (yep, it took me nearly a year!)
Embody PT is knowledgeable and passionate about pelvic health. I don’t hesitate to send past & current clients their way!
Copyright Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness – All rights reserved