Virtual Appointments Are Available!
The CornonaVirus has created many changes in our lives! At Embody, we continue to see patients and clients in person, with only 1 therapist seeing patients in the office at a time, only one client/patient in the office, and ample time to clean between each person. We also offer Telehealth appointments to any client wishing to do so. ALL Yoga and Movement Classes are currently Live-Stream only. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn how virtual PT appointments can help you meet your goals!
Pelvic Health and Pain
Are any of these concerns holding you back from the life you want?
So much of what we do on a daily basis is centered around movement, the “core”, spine, and pelvis. The goal at Embody is to provide you with the solutions and answers you need to resolve your concerns.
- Back and Hip Pain
- Pelvic, SI and Tailbone Pain
- Difficulty with Daily Activities
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Tolerance of Clothing
- Being told that “it’s normal” and to “live with it”?
- Changes in Athletic Abilities and / or Performance
- Urinary Leakage, Frequency, Urgency (“gotta go”). Common…not normal!
Pregnancy and Post-Partum
Expert Physical Therapists can act as “facilitators”:
Some of the concerns we work with:
- Helping you to gain and use the optimal muscle and tissue tension and strength to support the baby during pregnancy
- To help you have space and mobility to allow the baby to navigate their way during delivery
- To help you recover, restore, restrengthen, and re-fine after delivery.
The world of pregnancy and childbirth can be hard to navigate, and your body is changing in ways you may not have experienced before. We are here to help guide you during pregnancy and after birth. Often, women think of PT only as a means to “fix”, but especially during pregnancy and after birth, we help you gain optimal mobility, strength, and function.
Next “Pregnancy, Preparing, and Pelvic Health After Delivery (AKA, peeing, pooping, and posture after Baby)” will be held May 2, 2020, 11AM-1 PM. We will Live-Stream, so join from the comfort of your home, and ask and learn with us!
*Diastasis Rectus Abdominus / DRA
*Back, Hip, Leg and Foot Pain
*Pelvic and Tailbone Pain
*Neck and Upper Back Pain
*Shoulder / Arm Pain & Tingling
*Swelling (legs and vulvar varicosities)
*Work, Exercise and Life *Modifications
*Bone Health Concerns
Spine, Joint, and Muscular pain do not need to stop you. If you are being held back or experiencing:
- Back and hip pain
- Neck and upper back pain
- Arthritis and joint pain/stiffness
- Osteoporosis and bone health concerns
- And more
We have solutions. Yes, we age, and our bodies change, but being told “don’t do it” or “take this pill” is not the ideal solution to joint, muscular, and tissue changes.
Pelvic Floor problems in children and teens limit their lives and keep them from activities they enjoy. Problems that specialized PT assists:
- Bed-wetting and Daytime Leaking
- Incomplete Emptying
- Giggle Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Encopresis and Constipation
- Incontinence with Sports
- Being told that they will outgrow this is not the answer. There are solutions.