Embody Physiotherapy and Wellness partners with the Integrative Women’s Health Institute (IWHI) to provide continuing education opportunities for healthcare professionals. IWHI offers evidence-based specialty courses in health coaching, functional nutrition, pelvic health, women’s health, business, marketing, and telehealth practice. IWHI also offers a Health Coach Certification program. In response to COVID-19, all courses are online at this time.
WOMEN’S HEALTH COACHING CERTIFICATION
- Learn how to grow your business by addressing the root cause of your patients’ pain and getting them healthy through a holistic approach. For more information, click here.
TREATING CHRONIC PELVIC PAIN
- Learn innovative approaches that you can apply to help the thousands of women in your community suffering with chronic pelvic pain. For introductory webinar and course information, click here.
- An introductory course on hormones that is a must-take for all women’s health professionals. For more information, click here.
HORMONE BALANCE PROGRAM
- Learn how to achieve hormone balance and improve your overall well-being and that of your patients. For course information, click here.
CHALLENGES TO RELIEVING PELVIC PAIN
- Learn how to address and solve the major challenges patients with pelvic pain face. To learn more, click here.
- Learn how to help your patients achieve their fertility goals and maintain their overall health. Learn more here.
PREPARING FOR PREGNANCY
- Learn how to help your patients prepare their bodies and minds for the changes that pregnancy brings. For more information, click here.