WE BOOK APPOINTMENTS FROM 9AM-5PM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. We also offer appointments outside of those times, including some Saturdays.
You may schedule online, call (412) 259-5342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
Would you like to know more about how Embody Physiotherapy Specialists can help you? Contact us to schedule a 30 minute FREE consultation (in person or by phone).
- Do I need a prescription or referral from my doctor to see you? No, you do not; both Rebecca Meehan and Susan Clinton have “Direct Access Licensure” in Pennsylvania and are able to see patients and clients without referral. After your evaluation, we will communicate our findings, your goals, and the plan of care to your physician or provider.
- Physical therapists are trained to diagnose your problem and provide a fully customized treatment option that doesn’t involve prescription medications or procedures. We work with you and with your physician or health provider. By seeing a Physiotherapist first, you avoid the “assembly line” approach of going from doctor to doctor (and the co-pays associated with those visits!). Be assured that if we are concerned about anything in your history or during our exam that is not appropriate for PT, we will get you to the right provider.
- Do you take my insurance? Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness is considered an out-of-network provider with most insurance companies. While insurance is not processed directly, many of our clients do submit their own claims to their insurance – and Embody Physiotherapy will provide all documentation necessary to do so. Additionally, all of our physical therapy services can be paid for with funds from Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts. Read more about why people are choosing to go out to network HERE.
- Can I still see you even though you are out-of-network? YES!! This is actually what we are known for, and in addition to providing expert care, because we work only with one person at a time rather than double (or triple) booking, you often will see us less often. Expert care, efficient appointments, and no co-payments often equal cost savings! (click on the link above to learn more)
Embody Physiotherapy Pricing
Evaluation and Treatment (1 Hour): $150.00
Your first visit includes a thorough health history, evaluation, discussion about findings and determining the best treatment options to meet YOUR GOALS. We begin treatment during that visit and you leave with a home program that fits with your goals.
Follow-up visits: These are based on your goals, and our knowledge of healing, gaining strength and mobility, and creating change.
- 60 minute visit: $100.00
- 45 minute visit: $75.00
- 30 minute visit: $50.00
Individual Therapeutic PhysioYoga Sessions: Evaluation and treatment based on Medical Therapeutic Yoga principles to help you meet your goals. PhysioYoga combines movement and strength assessment from a PT and Yoga perspective, and can include hands on treatment.
- PhysioYoga Evaluation and Treatment(1 Hour): $150.00
- 1 Hour followup sessions: $100.00
Yoga and Movement Small Group Classes:
- Single class: $18.00
- 5 class package: $75.00
- 10 class package: $120.0
What should I expect when I come to Embody?
- A comprehensive musculoskeletal and movement examination. We will discuss what it is that YOU are having difficulty with and what you want to be able to achieve and do.
- We will begin treatment during the first visit. Based on our evaluation, techniques that we might utilize will be movement techniques and exercises, manual therapy, and education to help you decrease pain and improve mobility, strength, and function.
- You will leave with the beginning of an individualized home program to work towards improved function, mobility, balance, strength, and less pain and stiffness-whatever it is that you need and want to do.