We invite you to schedule your first Physical Therapy visit at Embody Physiotherapy today.
- An initial prescription from your physician or midwife is not necessary to be seen by the PTs at Embody.
- We will communicate your findings and program with your physician or other healthcare provider.
We listen to our clients and establish treament plans and programs to match your lifetsyle and goals. Empower yourself with choice, and choose to live a better quality of life in partnership with a team of health and wellness professionals who put your goals and needs first.
We are glad that you value your health and function.
- The goal of Embody PT is to help you make the most of your PT visits to meet your goals and 100% of your visit will be spent with your Physical Therapist.
Together, we will determine frequency of treatment visits based on your goals and our findings during examination.
- There are NO co-payments, hidden fees, percentages, and no need for Pre-authorizations. Our fees are time based and billed by actual face to face examination and treatment time with your Physical Therapist
- Our Financial Policy: Embody Physiotherapy does not have contracts with any insurance companies. Our clients pay for PT at the time of service, and receive a receipt to submit to theri insurance if they choose to do so.
Your health, wellness, and time are valuable. The PTs at Embody provide you with the knowledge and treatment that you deserve as an individual to help you to meet your goals.
- We accept cash, checks, credit and HSA/FSA cards. Payment is requested at the time of service.
- You will receive a receipt with our clinic ID information, your diagnosis codes, the treatment codes and all of the information that your insurance company would request should you decide to request reimbursement.
- Our Medicare patients pay us at each visit, and we submit the paperwork to Medicare. Medicare will reimburse the client directly based on the MC fee schedule.
- Physical Therapist evaluation and initial treatment: (60 min): $150.00 *
- Physical Therapist treatment or wellness visit: (60 min) $100.00
- Medical Yoga Therapy assessment and program (60 min): $100.00
- Classes: (drop-in rate) $15.00 **
- Post-Partum package: Initial evaluation and 5 additional visits for the price of 4 visits. ***
- Consultation fee (per 20 min): $25.00
- Offsite visit (home or at gym / fitness facility, per 60 min): $125.00
- Cancellation fee (if not received at least 24 hrs prior to visit): equal to cost of scheduled visit.